PFRANKMD is proud to introduce Ellacor, the most cutting-edge technology available for non-invasive skin tightening and wrinkle reduction. Ellacor belongs to a new category of aesthetic devices that use fractional micro-coring technology to remove extra skin related to aging without invasive surgery or scarring.
What is Ellacor?
The EllacorTM System with Micro-CoringTM Technology is a first-of-its-kind wrinkle and skin laxity treatment device that provides natural-looking results with minimal downtime. Ellacor has been approved by the FDA for use in the mid to lower face, including the cheeks, around the mouth, and under the chin. An Ellacor™ treatment typically takes about 30 to 45 minutes (not including pre-op).
How does Ellacor work?
Ellacor Micro-Coring Treatment Animation Video
Benefits of Ellacor:
– Removes the same amount of skin as a facelift
– Safe, quick healing profile with short downtimes
– Precisely removes excess, damaged skin from targeted areas
– Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles
– Can reduce the appearance of “marionette lines” and jowls
– Results are visible while also natural-looking
– In-office treatment performed under local anesthesia
What can the patient expect and what does the procedure feel like?
How many treatments are necessary and how often?
As every patient has different needs, Dr. Frank will assess your skin and discuss your aesthetic concerns and goals in order to determine the number of Ellacor treatments required. Generally, 2-4 treatments are required. Treatments are four to six weeks apart.